Combined fjord cruise and Helicopter tour
This is a combination of our 3 hours Lysefjord & Preikestolen cruise and a incredible helicopter tour. The tour is 6 hours in total.
PRICE: On request
We will start the VIP-cruise into some of the most spectacular fjords and sceneries in Scandinavia, the Lysefjord. You’re going to see everything from flat landscape in the west, to the breath-taking natural beauty of the magical fjords in the east. The most famous mountain formation in the Lysefjord is Preikestolen. See the Pulpit Rock rising 604 meters above you, with an impressive supporting cast of waterfalls, idyllic island and magnificent scenery of cliffs and canyons.
The helicopter will pick us up in Lysefjord area. From the air we will enjoy some magnificent views. Månefossen (Pronounced Mo’ neh fo’ sen), or The Mån Falls, is the 9th largest waterfall in Norway (90m high), and the Largest in Rogaland Fylke (Province/County). The old farm at Mån behind-above the falls is 60-80 minutes hike in steep terrain from the parking lot, which we will also fly over. From this place we will continue across the mountain ridge towards Kjerag. Here you will see the geological formation shaped 11`500 years ago after the ice age. Kjerag or Kiragg is located in Lysefjorden, in Forsand municipality. Its highest point is 1110 m above sea level, but its northern drop to Lysefjorden attracts most visitors. The drop is 984 m (3,228 ft) and it is also the site of Kjeragbolten, a 5 m³ stone located between two rocks. Kjerag is a popular hiking destination. Some go there because Preikestolen has become too crowded, some to jump onto Kjeragbolten and some BASE jumpers from all over the world go there to dive off the high cliffs. Then we continue out the fjord towards Preikestolen passing Fløyrli with its famous 4444 stairs from sea level straight up. Continuing to Preikestolen, also known by the English translations of Preacher’s Pulpit or Pulpit Rock, and by the old local name Hyvlatonnå (“the carpenter-plane’s blade”), is a massive cliff 604 metres (1982 feet) above Lysefjorden, opposite the Kjerag plateau. The top of the cliff is approximately 25 by 25 metres (82 by 82 feet), almost flat, and is a famous tourist attraction in Norway. When we have viewed these 3 breathtaking places we will be landing back at the yacht where we’ll eat some fantastic seafood on our way back to Stavanger.
6 guests total
- 1 – 4 guests: Feel like a royal
- 5 – 6 guests: Plenty of room
- Duration: 6 hours
- When? On request
- Where? Meet up and end location: Central Port of Stavanger (Vågen), close to the fish market
- What’s Included? A private yacht cruise in stunning Lysefjorden. Complimentary glass of Champagne, fresh fruits, snacks and soft drinks ready for ours guests for free. Additional food can be ordered. A 40 minute unforgettable helicopter ride
Central Port of Stavanger (Vågen), near the fish market (Fisketorget)
- An exclusive VIP-cruise in the stunning Lysefjorden
- The 44 foot Sports Cruiser
- Vagabond’s Cave
- An unforgettable helicopter ride
- Fly over Preikestolen – the world recognised Pulpit Rock
- Fly-over Kjerag – the rock between the mountains wall
- The beautiful bird eye view over Lysefjord