LYSEFJORD, PREIKESTOLEN (PULPIT ROCK), FLØRLI AND KJERAG
Kjerag – the Majesty of Lysefjorden
This highly recommended and unforgettable tour will take you from Stavanger into the spectacular Lysefjord, passing the famous Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock), and the waterfall Hengjarfossen, exploring the old power plant village of Flørli. Flørli is famous for its 4444 steps right up the mountain – the longest wooden stairway in the world. We will then continue to Kjerag, the Majesty of the Lysefjord. At 1084 metres, “Kjeragbolten”, a round rock wedged solidly in a mountain crevice, towers above the other peaks along the Lysefjord.
The yacht is adapted to cruise the most hidden waters, to see the most spectacular places and beautiful historic sites from the Viking éra en-route to the ice polished walls of Lysefjorden. The yacht is fast and comfortable and you can enjoy Champagne with your family or friends while taking photos or just enjoying the breathtaking scenery.
PRICE: 36.000 NOK (this includes private cruise with captain)
For the perfect experience we recommend 1 – 7 guests.
The maximum capacity is 9 guests.
- Duration: 6 hours
- When? Daily at 10:00
- Where? Meet up and end location: Central Port of Stavanger (Vågen), close to the fish market
- What’s Included? A private yacht cruise in stunning Lysefjorden. We always have a complimentary glass of Champagne, fresh fruits, snacks and soft drinks ready for ours guests for free. Additional food can be ordered
Central Port of Stavanger (Vågen), near the fish market (Fisketorget).
- An exclusive VIP-cruise in the stunning Lysefjorden
- The exclusive modern yacht
- Vagabond’s Cave
- The view of the famous Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock)
- The weather, the nature and the fresh air
- Great photo spots
- The roadless hamlet Flørli.
- The waterfalls
- The view of the Majesty of Lysefjord; Kjerag
- The Champagne, fresh fruits, snacks and soft drinks ready
What can be added:
- Additional food & drinks onboard
- Extra time; NOK 5.000,- per hour
- The captain will guide in English. Guiding in any other language can be added